MOCCAMASTER KBG SELECT FILTER COFFEE BREWER - OFF WHITE
This product is currently sold out.
MOCCAMASTER - KBG SELECT FILTER COFFEE BREWER
COLOUR: OFF WHITE
Handmade in Holland
The new Moccamaster KBG Select is ECBC certified for 4 to 10 cups.
Thanks to the new select switch, it's possible to easily switch between a full or half jug.
The brewing process will be slower when used in the half jug position. The result will always be an aromatic cup of coffee with a full flavour, regardless of the amount of cups.
This makes the Moccamaster KBG Select the perfect coffee machine for a full jug but also for a few cups.
The copper 1450 Watt heating element of the Moccamaster Select switches off as soon as the water reservoir is empty. The light in the right switch will then go out.
The position of the right switch has no influence on this.
From that moment on the machine consumes 25-70W of power through the intelligent warming plate, which automatically adjusts the heat
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C: less sour or bitter taste. At this temperature the water dissolves the aromatic oils resulting in an ideal balance between sweet and bitter
- Fast and silent brewing process: 10 cups within 6 minutes
- 9-hole stainless steel outlet arm for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Jug lid with mixing tube for homogeneous coffee
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- The brewing element switches off automatically after brewing
- Extra fire prevention: the brewing element switches off when the brewing is finished. The hot plate works independently.
- The hotplate keeps the coffee at 80°-85°C and automatically switches off after 40 minutes
- High quality copper brew element.
- Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control
- High quality recyclable materials, BPA free
- Long lasting performance
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
- SCA & ECBC certified
- 5 years warranty
Size H 36 cm, W 32 cm, D 17 cm
Power 1.520 W
Cord 100 cm
Coffee filter No. 4
How many grams coffee per liter?
For brewing 1.25 liter we advise 60-75 grams of coffee. For brewing 4-6 cups, we recommend to increase the dosage. One dosage spoon (included) is 12 grams.
Coffee is a matter of taste: try which coffee at which dosage you like best! to the amount of coffee in the jug. As a result, your coffee never gets too hot or bitter.